+34 677 537 634 // +34 902 40 40 33 info@pescatravel.com
Select Page


Answers to some of the most common questions we are asked. 

How do I make a reservation?

You can make a reservation by telephone or in writing by email. In order to confirm you will need to make a deposit (usually euqal to 50% of the total trip cost). 

How and when should I pay for my trip?

If your reservation is made within a year of the departure date, normally we will ask for a deposit of 50% upon reservation and the rest within 60 days of the start date. In some cases if the reservation is made over 1 year before the start date, the reservation deposit may be 25% of the total trip cost. The remaining balance will then usually be made in 2 payments: a payment of 25% at a date specified and a final payment of 50%. Normally we will request that the entire balance be paid by 60 days before the trip start date. 

When will I receive the documentation on the trip?

Normally we will provide all of your travel documentation shortly after receiving the last payment on your trip. 

What happens if the fishing conditions are not good? Can you guarantee I will catch fish?

Relying on our experience of many years organizing fishing trips, we will do all we can to advise you to give you the best possible chances of accomplishing your goals. Unfortunately, however, we cannot guarantee the fishing. In nature there is nothing that is absolutely certain. We do offer some destinations with remarkably high success rates. 

What is included in your fishing programs?

Each program is different. Our most comprehensive programs include the majority of services you may require from the moment you arrive at the destination airport: reception at the airport, transfers, lodging, meals, fishing permits, guide service, etc… We can also handle flight and hotel reservations. In many cases we offer the possibility of personalizing your trip to include the services you require. In all cases our programs include only what is expressly specified in the program information that we provide. 

How can I contract travel insurance and / or trip cancellation insurance?

We offer various types of insurance with Intermundial Insurance, including travel, medical, rescue and trip cancellation insurance which may all be contracted directly through PescaTravel. Upon reserving your trip, we recommend you contract a travel insurance policy which includes trip cancellation insurance. 

More information about the Intermundial insurance policies we offer.

¿What equipment and material should I bring?

In most cases, fishermen bring their own equipment, particularly fly fishing equipment. However, in some cases our partner lodges or outfitters do provide all equipment including waders. Before you travel we will provide you a list of suggested equipment and gear for your destination. 

More questions? Write us or give us a call!

Write us at info@pescatravel.com or call us at +34 677 537 634

Uso de cookies

Este sitio web utiliza cookies para que usted tenga la mejor experiencia de usuario. Si continúa navegando está dando su consentimiento para la aceptación de las mencionadas cookies y la aceptación de nuestra política de cookies, pinche el enlace para mayor información.

Aviso de cookies