In compliance with article 10 of Spanish Law of Services of the Information Society and Electronic Commerce 34/2002, of 11 July the following information is presented. The owner of the site is George L. Chang (henceforth “PescaTravel”, with N.I.E. X1350490E and domicile for these effects at C. Boabdil, 18 28810 Villalbilla, Madrid.
By accessing and or using the PescaTravel website and any of its pages you are considered a user and it is understood that in doing so you accept the General Conditions of use here described:
UTILIZATION OF WEBSITE
www.PescaTravel.com provides access to multitud of information, services, programs and data (henceforth “contents”) on the Internet which belong to PescaTravel or licensees which may be accessed by the user.
The user assumes full responsability for his/her own use of this website.
The user agrees to make appropriate use of the contents and services that PescaTravel offers through its portal. The user may not utilize this website or any of the contents provided on this website in order to:
a) conduct any illicit activity
b) distribute contents or propaganda which are racist, xenophobic, illegal-pornographic, apologetic for terrorism or which violate human rights
c) provoke damage to the physical or moral damage to PescaTravel, its suppliers or third parties or which introduce or propagate computer viruses on the Internet or any other physical or logical systems susceptible to such damage.
d) attempt to access and or utilize the email accounts of other users and modify or manipulate their messages.
The mentioned conditions shall be applied independent of the General Conditions of Contract which in such case are obligatory.
3.- Protection of Personal Data:
In compliance of the directives of Spanish Organic Law of Protection of Personal Data 15/1999 of 13 December, the Royal Decree 1720/2007 of 21 December which validates the regulations of the Organic Law and all other pertinent laws in force and guarantees the correct use and treatment of the personal data of the user. To this end, in each information request form which takes the personal data of users PescaTravel provides information about and requests acceptance of the particular conditions regarding the treatment of data in each case informing the user of who is responsable for the file created, the address of the person responsable, the possibility of exercising the right to access, correct, cancel or erase the information maintained therein, the purpose of the treatment and the communication of the data to third parties should it be the case.
PescaTravel hereby informs its compliance with the Law of Services of the Information Society and Electronic Commerce 34/2002, of 11 July and requests your consent to the treatment of your personal information for commercial purposes at any given moment.
Basic information about our data protection:
- Responsable party: Pescatravel represented by George L. Chang N.I.E. X1350490E, with residence for these effects at Cl. Boabdil, 18 28810 Villalbilla, Madrid, Spain.
- Purpose: Comunications associated with travel and fishing travel related service offered by PescaTravel. Personal data will be maintained so long as the person’s whose data is kept does not request supression of such data. This data may include contact information, full name, Identification or passport numbers, birth date, full address, telephone numbers and email address.
- Legitimacy: Consent of the subject is understood in the act of providing information on the PescaTravel website contact forms or by expression of consent in any writeten communications with PescaTravel. All personal data collected by PescaTravel will be maintained in data bases which are the sole property of PescaTravel, which hereby guarantees opportune technical and structural measures to maintain the integrity and security of any personal data it maintains. The data collected shall always be adecuate and pertinent and never excessive for the legitimate and explicit purposes mentioned above
- Receivers of data: Pescatravel will not share personal information collected with third parties other than those necessary for the provision of the services requested by the persons subject of such data.
- Rights: The subject of data may exercise the right of access, corrections, cancellation, suppression, oppositionand portability of data via written request to email@example.com.
Pescatravel does not use personal data for profiling purposes.
We inform users of our website and subjects of the data we collect the right to present complaints to the Spanish Agency of Data Protection if they consider that an infraction has been committed i the treatment of their personal data.
PescaTravel’s treatment of personal data and the communication by electronic means are in accordance with the regulations established by the European General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) published in May of 2016 (B.O.E. 119/2016) which is applicable beginning 25 May 2018.
4.- Intellectual or Industrial Property:
PescaTravel on its own behalf or as asignee (on behalf of its licensors), reserves all rights to all of the industrial and intellectual property on its website, as well as the elements contained therein (images, sound, audio, video, software or texts, brands and logos, combinations of colors, structure and design, selection of materials used, computer programs necessary for its operation, access and use, etc.).
By virtue of articles 8 and 32.1, second paragraph, of the Spanish Intellectual Property Law, the reproduction, distribution and public communication of the totality or parts of the contents of this website for commercial use, on any technical or traditional media, without the authorization of PescaTravel are expressly prohibited.
The user agrees to respect the Intellectual and property rights owned by PescaTravel.
The user may visualize, copy and save elements of this website on the hard drive of a computer or any other physical media as long as it is solely and exclusively for personal and private use.
The user should abstain from suppressing, altering, eluding or manipulating any security system installed on the pages of PescaTravel.